Sunday, November 6, 2022

Odds and Ends Gingerbread Man Card

 So, how many of you are like me and picked up pretty odds and ends at different stores on sale, or have scraps from special cardmaking events? Well, I have just decided to make a card from those odds and ends, including, sparkly craft store holiday ribbon, a Stampin Up paper scrap, a sparkly My Mind’s Eye paper scrap, a Penny Black die, called Mitten Stocking, a Tim Holtz clipping sentiment and other paper scraps. Oh, and I used this month’s Sketch Challenge #28!

So, this was pretty easy to put together, but I think all elements combined with a few crystals make a pretty cute card! I think a sketch is so useful with simple cards! To pull elements together I did fussy cut a gingerbread man out versus using the die!

Well, that’s it for another holiday card, yay, till next time… happy crafting!

1 comment: