Monday, October 24, 2022

Falling for the Holidays - Slimline Gnome

 Day 4 in the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party

 For this card, I used Colorado Crafts stamp kit, Slimline Gnome. I watercolored the festive gnome image, added white gel pen highlights, and Posca pen “snow” dots to match the background paper I picked out. To complete the card, I added the sentiment from the kit and coordinating enamel dots. I did add a little sparkle to the snow drifts at the bottom.

Join in the fun and link up some pretty holiday cards… and check out all the beauties already submitted! Remember, the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party also has a great list of sponsors and giveaways. See rules in the attached blog post!

Thanks for stopping by… till next time, happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome gnome and background! I love the way you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Joyce - your coloring of this gnome is simply breathtaking! It's sweet perfection! The whole card is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... I've never seen this awesome stamp! And you've colored him wonderfully!! Such an awesome card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete