Sunday, October 23, 2022

Falling for the Holidays - Joy

So, here’s another card using the same stamp as yesterday for another entry in the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party

 For this very simple card, I used a piece of paper from an older paper collection called Painted Poinsettias, by Wild Rose Studio (which no longer exists). I just love the soft colors in the collection and the bird image on the paper. I used Unity’s September KOM, again,  Fa-La-La-La-La. I stamped the poinsettia using a combo of Festive Berries and Ripe Persimmon oxide inks and embossed with a very light sparkling clear powder. 

I cut the paper down to size and found some matching paper to back it with. I die cut the word Love from a shimmery soft mint colored paper and backed it with a darker color. I added a sentiment from an older Unity Kit and a piece of Washi tape with the words Merry Christmas. To complete the card, I added red/white twine and matching crystals. 


Well, this certainly turned out quite different from yesterday’s card! Hope this provided some inspiration for using a stamp like this in concert with a beautiful piece of paper.

Join in the fun and link up some pretty holiday cards… and check out all the beauties already submitted! Remember, the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party also has a great list of sponsors and giveaways. See rules in the attached blog post!

Thanks for stopping by… till next time, happy crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Pretty card!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a pleasure , Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIE FARBEN,,, tut der SEELE gut,,,
    so eine FREUDE,,,

    wünsche noch einen schönen ABEND
    bis bald die BIRGIT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the 'Painted Poinsettias' paper pad, too! I have been hoarding it, of course. lol I love this! Birdies are my jam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Becca… finally decided I needed to use it!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card, Joyce! I love poinsettias! I'm also very surprised I don't have this paper... haha.

    ReplyDelete