Sunday, March 21, 2021

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

 Hello there, welcome to the Growing in Unity Blog Hop. So fun to enjoy this little extra hop after our week events!


So, for my card, I used this month’s, March’s, Whit Kit, Wayward Florals. I took one of the papers from the Golden Marble paper pack and 2 Prima Color in Bloom sprays, Spring Dandelion and Magic Stone. Inside a box, I placed the Stencil Girl Rooted in Nature stencil over the paper, and first sprayed a little of the yellow and then sprayed the Magic Stone color. Love how this turned out. I had used the reverse side as I wanted to use the leaves stamp that leaned to the left.

After it was dry, I added a little script and dots using various Unity stamps with Rusty Hinge and Tattered Rose oxides. I then clear embossed the leaves stamp using Versafine black ink. I used Prima’s and Gambi Tansai metallic inks and a white Posca pen on the leaves. I used a white pencil around the image.

After embossing the sentiment with Rose Gold powder, I used dies to cut both the image andsentiment down. I backed the sentiment with black paper and used a black patterned paper with gold foil dots on it for the image. I finished off the card with fussy twine, sequins and Prima dots. 

Pretty pleased with how different this one turned out and loving the combination of stencil and the leaves stamp.


Thanks for hopping! Remember to leave a comment before you go for a chance at Unity stamps. You should have arrived at my blog from:

Amy’s Blog

Next up in the hop is:

Lynda’s Blog

And if you want to start at the top, go here:

Teresa’s Blog

11 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous absolutely love the color palette. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! Love the colors and all the added details you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layers! Very pretty. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the depth and layers you created. Just beautiful, my lovely friend. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the textures! Beautiful leaf design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous with all of the different layers and textures. That stamp and your coloring of it is really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This looks amazing! I love the colors and texture you created. Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice color combination along with all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card! Love the mixed media style. Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete