Thursday, June 18, 2020

June 2020 SMAK Vase Card

Made a quick watercolor card today using the pretty vase stamp from this month’s Unity SMAK Kit, Start Where You Are. I stamped the image on watercolor paper using InkOn 3’s No Line Fadeout ink and proceeded to watercolor it loosely with my Schmincke watercolors.

I ended up using some oxides and a Stencil Girl stencil to match the K&C Company patterned paper I found to match. I used a curved Studio Katia die to die cut the image. I cut down all the papers, adding brown paper to offset the patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment in the leftover watercolor scraps, backed that with patterned paper, added ribbon and sequins, and called the card done. This is a larger stamp than normal, so I ended up using a 5x7 card base.


This stamp has a lot of options for use... cards, canvases, art journals and scrapbooking. It’s such a pretty delicate image. I encourage you to take a look at the SMAK kits, if you haven’t before. They are a lot of fun to play with.

Well, till next time, happy crafting!

1 comment: