Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Altenew May 2020 Freebie Card

Oh, my gosh, was so excited to receive this personalized kit in the mail last week! And I found the perfect match to pair with it in Modascrap’s Spring Flowers paper collection. To begin, I stamped the flowers image Twice using Memento’s London Fog on Neenah’s Solar White Watercolor paper.



I videoed watercoloring the 3 of the flowers. I then applied a little pencil and pen and also spattered paint over the images. I fussy cut them out and then began building the card. I used 3 different patterned papers and black cardstock, along with dies, to get the background design I wanted. I decided to use sentiments from Altenew’s Versatile Vases kit, clear embossing one using Cornflower Blue Archival ink and white embossing the other using Hero Arts powder.


To complete the card, I added a small ribbon bow and BoBunny pearlized dots. Finally, I stamped my personalized greeting on the back of the card.



A little rusty painting, but I like how the card turned out overall. Hope you enjoy the video... again, click on YouTube to see a larger rendition! Hope you are all getting out into the sunshine... need that Vitamin D! Stay safe and happy crafting, till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment