Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Limited Edition Simon Says Stamp Kit Card 1

So, I stamped out a flower arrangement with Antique Linen Distress Ink on watercolor paper last night using the Magic of Christmas 2019 Card Kit stamp set. After stamping it, I masked the poinsettia off to create the arrangement. This morning, after pondering papers, I picked the colors to paint with based on one of the papers included in the kit. Once almost complete, and looking at the paper again, I decided to match some of the stylistic elements on the paper using white pen. I then fussy cut the arrangement out. I added some dots using embossed Snowflake Tinsel powder using stamps from the kit to give some silver sparkle to the arrangement.


I cut down the patterned paper and added more dots using an embossing pen. I attached the watercolored arrangement and silver ribbon. I then embossed a sentiment from the kit using a navy Simon Says Stamp embossing powder. I backed the sentiment and patterned paper with a silver glitter paper, added sequins and called this one done.


As usual with my cards, it’s unusual, but festive! (Maybe next card, I can shoot for something more professional and traditional.). Till next time, happy crafting!

1 comment: