Friday, November 1, 2019

Coffee Card using Unity and Picket Fence

Wanting to participate in the blog hop going on over at Coffee Loving Papercrafters, I pulled out the Picket Fence Need More Caffeine stamp. I stamped it using Antique Linen Distress ink onto watercolor paper. After watercoloring it using Daniel Smith paints, I die cut it and started to look for sentiments and backgrounds.


First, I found an embossing folder by Tim Holtz that I decided to try. I ran Gathered Twigs oxide ink pad over the folder, wet down a piece of Kraft cardstock, and embossed the image. I die cut it down and darkened the edges.

I then turned to a sentiment and found the perfect one in Unity’s One Sip at a Time kit. I stamped that using brown Versafine ink on Kraft paper and die cut it out. Finally, I went on a search for background paper and found a My Mind’s Eye sheet that to me looked like a tablecloth! So, not settling for just the paper, I decided to use Unity’s Beautiful Elements Kit and stamped some coffee stains on it.


I pulled the card together using crystals, eyelash string and a small wooden coffee cup. Enough for today, happy crafting till next time!


29 comments:

  1. Oooo...I love the blues and browns together! This is one gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors go so beautifully together. This is a fantastic card design for the coffee hop. Great background design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing!! Great combination of products! I love the colors... perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so incredibly beautiful!! Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its so pretty card!
    Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love the gorgeous colors you used. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the warm, rich colors on your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun coffee card, I really like the colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a fabulous job putting the project together! I love using Vintage Photo Ink on Kraft card. You can emboss that and get a stunning faux leather look! Beautiful design and perfectly executed.

    Our challenge this month at A Place To Start is "Caffeinated Tone". I think your project would be a perfect fit! https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot,com

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    A Place to Start Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. Love the blue and brown and your colouring of all those cups. Fab card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love what you did with that!

    ReplyDelete