Monday, October 7, 2019

Fall Birthday Card

Oh, my, I have so many October birthdays, husband, son, grandson, to prepare for! So, I’m starting off with this one, for my love who happens to love vibrant colored flowers! I know, it’s not your typical man card, but, what the heck! They can have pretty cards too!

So, I began this one by stamping the lovely Unity flower arrangement from Autumn Dream using Coffee Archival ink on Kraft paper. I colored it in with my Prismacolor pencils. I added the sentiment from the 9/19 KOTM using both an orange and and brown Gina K inks to get the tone I wanted and clear embossing it. I added Gina K crystals, cream twin, a Bo Bunny paper for the background and backed both with plain brown paper. I’ll end up putting a lovely birthday wish inside.  Hope you like this one!


If you enjoy my style, follow me or sign up for email updates! Till next time, happy crafting!

2 comments: