Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Patterned Paper Matching Card

I am a big fan of Kaisercraft paper, and, I think, the Greenhouse pad is one of my favorites! The colors are gorgeous and, for a change, it was focused on succulents. Used a Unity Itty Bitty Kit called Bravely Planted and paired it with a sentiment from the Poppies and Love Kit.


I stamped the image using London Fog and colored it in with Prismacolor pencils to match the papers’ color scheme. I then watercolored the background using distress oxides and stamped the sentiment also with oxides. I gave the image a border using the Rectangle Scalloped kit again combining a couple oxides to achieve the color I wanted. I gave definition to the image with light pen strokes.

I punched out a preformed tag from the pad and added the sentiment to it. I finished the card with a brad and crystals. This card was put together pretty quickly. A thank you card is always useful to have around.

 


Till next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment