Monday, April 1, 2019

March 2019 ATCs

Had fun this month with 2 different styles of ATC’s.

For the first ATC, I used one of the stamps from the 3/15 SMAK kit. I combined it with a beautiful white, gold, and pink Stampendous embossing powder, Gansai Tambi Starry watercolors, a silver and a pink Washi tape, black watercolor paper and a patterned pink gold embossed patterned paper. So shiny and sparkly! I stamped a sentiment from the 12/18 KOTM on more paper from the same paper pad and die cut that. I had been experiencing the winter blues this past quarter and shared that with my ATC group who resoundingly told me I should have said something and that I was not alone! So heartfelt...made me feel better right away. So I’m returning the message, in turn, saying I heard them and am returning the favor!


For the second ATC, I pulled the clocks stamp and sentiment from the 6/17 SMAK kit. I started by stamping the clock stamp all over a piece of watercolor paper with gray archival ink. I took the dot stamp from Unity’s Bitty Background Kit and a red archival ink and stamped areas in between the clocks. I also took an orange ink and stamped the script stamp from the same SMAK kit over some of the clocks. I cut down the paper and embossed with black ink and black embossing powder the sentiment. I then pulled out Distress and oxide inks, combined colors and painted the clocks and background adding shadows. I used a black pen to darken lines and a copper pen to add a touch of glitter to the clock hands. Finally, I stamped the ruler from A Love Beyond Measure kit on the edges and called it done.


Hope you enjoyed these ATC’s! Till next time, happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC cards. Cheers to spring & a more cheerful season. ☀️❤️🌸

    ReplyDelete