Friday, January 25, 2019

Penny Black Rose Card

Tried my new Penny Black Scented Beauty kit along with some background stamps and a sentiment from Unity. I pulled out watercolor paper and Gansai Tambi watercolors. I stamped the image using black archival ink and proceeded to paint it. I then pulled out background stamps from Unity’s Hello Beautiful, Make Today and Vintage Era Background kits and stamped the images in distress inks in brown, green and honey colors. I cut the paper down and used leftover scraps to stamp the sentiment from the Hugs, Kisses and Birthday Wishes Kit.


I found coordinating papers in a kit and cut all the patterned and plain pieces. I attached a coordinating ribbon and cut the ends of a couple flowers to layer over the sentiment and ribbon. I finished by adding crystal dots.


Pretty pleased with the results of this easy card! Was fun to use some uplifting yellows for a change. Enough for now, till next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment