Thursday, December 6, 2018

CLPFALL 2018 Peppermint Frosty

Made another card for the blog hop, using the cutout from the last shaker card!


I used another Unity freebie Kit, Snowman to Go. I stamped the cup on watercolor paper using a light blue archival ink. I then colored the cup with pencils and then used the Art C clear glitter ink on the white snow areas. I had found matching papers - a silver patterned paper, a pink/red check and a blue stripe that I tried matching colors to. I then pulled out another freebie I recently received from Concord and 9th, that makes a snowflake border. I decided to put the shiny silver on the bottom and use the blue stripe with the die cut. This die is cute, as I kept the cut snowflakes and used them on the card.

I stamped snowflakes from an Angie girl kit on a piece of white scrap and then added red/pink stripes diagonally. I die cut that paper and backed with the same red paper. I stamped the sentiment in grey ink and embossed it with Brutus Monroe Silver powder. To complete the card, I added white silver tipped ribbon, the snowflakes and glittery crystal. I also used the Holiday Treats kit to add another candy cane and peppermints!



Hope you like this little card. I was a little happier with this card, but tomorrow, I’m hoping to make the best blog hop card (hopefully). Till next time, happy crafting!

18 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty and I love the cup with the snowman on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Has a vintage look. Great snowman and cup. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and adorable. Wishing you Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE. Love all the different panels and of course, that fun Unity to go cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snowman on this fun creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I love the combination of papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the vintage vibe of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful, loving that image! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete