Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Second Set of Unity ATC’s

The first set I designed started with the background stamp from Inspired Minds. I stamped this in an archival red ink. I then used my Misti to stamp two apples, one in green archival ink and the other one, once I masked the first in red ink. I then painted all over using green and red Distress inks. I added the word “Enjoy” from the Poppies and Love kit. To finish up, I colored the red apple in a pale peach colored Spectrum Noir Glitter pen and then the green apple in a clear glitter pen. I also added sequins. Fall is apple season to me... So I thought it perfect for the first month of the autumn.



With the second set I wanted to use a phrase from the Quote Bundle Pack. I used paper from large pads I had picked up at Tuesday Morning. One was pre die cut. I cut the papers down, distressed the die cut one with Vintage Photo and layered them together. I stamped the image on vellum and clear embossed it. I cut out all the pieces down to size, added color to the butterflies and adhered them to the ATC’s with washi tape. I then added red crystals to the flowers.


This month has been a busy month, so I needed easy to make ATC’s and I think these both worked. Can’t wait to make October’s as I have some ghostly ideas for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment