Saturday, October 20, 2018

Our House to Yours Card

Made an easy-to-make Christmas card today using Unity’s Our House to Yours Kit. I took a watercolor scrap paper and sprayed very lightly with snowflake, blue and pink Tattered Angels Glimmer mist (drying in between). I then also dipped the paper very lightly in some distress evergreen Bough ink. After drying I stamped the snowglobe in Gina K. Amalgam ink.


I then looked for patterned paper I could match colors with, and pulled out Distress inks I thought could be used to watercolor the snowglobe. I also used a silver Glimmer ink and some pens. After coloring it in, I fussy cut it out. I then looked through the paper and found a background sheet and what I thought might make a good foreground sheet. I die cut them out. I added the sentiment in an old Navy Stampin up ink. I finished up with crystal dots, silver embellishments and string.


Leave it to me to try to use patterned paper in my cards! I realized I better get crackin’ on making my cards for this year, so this is just the first. Unlike smarter people, I probably will be making unique cards again versus mass producing, but who knows as the deadline approaches! Well, happy crafting till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment