Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Fall Cards to Jumpstart the New Season

I know many in the country are experiencing hot weather, but we’ve had abnormally cooler weather for a change. I love the fall season (and the departure of the high 90’s temperature). I had to crack open last year’s September KOTM (9/17). I created and posted my first Unity card in September last year using one of these stamps. Actually, this was my first foray into stamping cards vs using ephemera! So, switching up all my paper pads for the new season, I decided to make these 2 cards rather quickly to get into the mood. Not my best work, but fun to make. Basically, the backgrounds were created using distress inks and the images were colored using Prismacolor pencils.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I think those are the only two stamps I haven't used from that kit. These are beautiful, so now I will have to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you use distress ink and color your images. Great card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete