Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Lucille Ball Card

Dreamt of creating a mixed media ATC, but decided this morning to try another watercolor. Should have stuck with the mixed media idea 😏!

Instead, I pulled out a couple stamps from Unity’s 12/15 SMAK kit. I stamped the girl on watercolor paper and the dress frame on Prima patterned paper. I watercolored both using Kuretake Gansai kit, regular watercolors, Distress inks, Brea Reese inks and, around the girl, Tattered Angels spray. I stamped the sentiment using Memento brown ink (which I had also used on the other stamps). I die cut the girl image and fussy cut the dress frame.

I pulled out a Darice button embossing folder, inked up one side with Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink and embossed a sheet of Kraft paper. I lightly painted the buttons as well.

Pulling the card together was easy, using buttons, string and ribbon as embellishments. Quick card to make and because of the Brea Reese, glittery in spots. I love the quote and will probably use it a bit!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment