Saturday, April 21, 2018

Embrace Today Sentiment Card

Cased another Unies card today, using the sentiment from Unity’s Layers of Life Embrace Today kit and leaves from the 7/14 KOTM. This was a very easy make. I really wanted to see how these leaves would look and I wanted to use the sentiment from the kit I used yesterday. I used a Photoplay paper pad and found a nice green pattern I would use as inspiration.

To begin I took a piece of Montval Canson watercolor paper and sprayed Tattered Angels Green Glimmer Mist down one side and around top. I then dried it with a hair dryer. Using my Misti, I then stamped the leaves in Archival Library Green ink and the sentiments in Hickory Smoke Oxide ink. I then colored in the leaves in spots with darker and lighter greens. I also added a little Perfect Pearls to highlight the top of the leaves. Finally I added a little white pen as well. I then spattered some green ink and Posco white ink. I did darken the edges a small bit on the left side. I also added white dots in the sparkle area.

To complete the card I added a ribbon and green, silver and clear dots. Fun and easy card to make! Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment