Sunday, March 4, 2018

Just Breathe ATC

My second ATC was much easier to create and I think is a little more cohesive. I chose Unity’s Just Breathe Bloom for the image. I love this stamp, the song I sing in my head when I see it, and the sentiment’s recommendation, in general!

I pulled out my Tim Holtz stencil and decided to couple shaded lilac and twisted citron distress inks along the edges. I pulled out the background stamp from Unity’s Beautiful Every Little Thing. I wanted to achieve a very faint image of the “trellis”.

I stamped the lilac shade on my mat and spritzed it with a white Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist and stamped the stamp in the mixture and applied it to the card. I LOVE how it turned out, a very faint color with shimmer in it.

Now, I embossed the image on the card. To color the image, I applied shaded lilac, blueprint sketch, some greens and Perfect Pearls to my mat,spritzed water and colored, and to finish the card, I outlined the card with a purple Glimmer pen. I was happier with the outcome of these cards.

Hope you enjoy these notes. Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment