Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Easy No Regrets Card

I have to say I love and identify with the sentiment on this card! That and the image are from from Unity’s No Regrets kit. This card was “easy peasy” to make too! Since I’ve spent the last 3 days making ATC cards, I wanted to move slowly back into cardmaking. Recently, I stopped in at Hobby Lobby to check out the sales, and while they didn’t have the huge discount selections others found in theirs, I did happen upon a 50% off paper pad sale. So, I picked up a small Paper Studios Kirby Teesdale Studio pad. Very colorful with vintage vibe images.

To put the card together, I just stamped the image onto the paper I selected, trimmed it down, fussy cut it out on one side. I added another sheet of paper behind it as these papers are pretty flimsy and I wanted this sheet to be raised up with foam backing. I pulled 2 other papers out, one for the sentiment, and the other, I cut out the dress form. I also fussy cut out 2 butterflies. I had another sheet of paper (I’m not sure where I got it) that I used as the base. I pieced the other 2 pages on, added the sentiment, butterflies and enamel dots. I also fussy cut out of another paper pack the Eiffel Tower. I added a few more random embellishments and this card was done! I love how colorful it turned out! And it was a nice break from harder cards! Hope you enjoy it and have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment