Saturday, February 24, 2018

Another Build the Life Card

I love Unity’s Build the Life stamp kit and decided to make a second card with the stamps today. This version was fairly simple to create. I decided to use the soft pink patterned scrap paper as the back focus. Using Memento’s Paris Dusk ink, I stamped the image and clear embossed it. I used a postage die on the image and backed it with navy paper. I jazzed it up with rick rack ribbon. I also ended up coloring the butterfly with a combo wash of Brea Reese Pink Glitter ink and Tattered Angel Pearl Glimmer Mist. I also used Unity’s Hello Beautiful corner stamp to decorate the corners with Colorbox’s Silver ink.

For the sentiment backing, I used a white tag. I stamped the script from the Hug kit in Navy and the net stamp in silver on the tag. I used the navy ink and stamped the sentiment onto the pink diamond paper. I backed that with a navy tag die cut using a postage die. I added colored paper and silver sticky strips to decorate the sentiment frame. I also threaded white thread and more navy ribbon through the tag and decorated with a metal clock and a strip of pink crystal leaves.

The card was pulled together first with a navy foundation, the diamond paper and a silver doily. Then the image and sentiment components were added. The card was finished off with pink Nuvo drops and clear crystal dots.

I really like the navy, pink and silver combo. Hope you like this card. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment