Thursday, January 11, 2018

Future directions and blog intentions

Future directions - who knows? I know for a start, I’d like to take the next Watercolor class, enter more card challenges, create an art journal, become a design team member, and try my hand at mixed media canvases, and not, necessarily, in that order! Perhaps, in the future, I’ll start selling my work, if sellable. (Would be nice to fund supplies for our compulsions, wouldn’t it?) I plan to share all my artistic endeavors with you here, so stay tuned!

I’ll be in a learning curve on blogging, so constructive feedback is always welcome. Remember though, I do want this blog to be a positive space for any and all who read it. Negative comments will be deleted; I will block those with harmful intentions. But, that probably won’t be a problem!

PS JoycieLCreations comes from fond remembrances of my Dad nicknaming me “Joycie L period”. In elementary school, I used to sign cards as “Joyc-“, and on the next line (as I’d run out of room), “ie L.”. I had a long last name and I guess I couldn’t be bothered to write it out! Hence, everyone used to call me that! He also always encouraged my artistic efforts, so my blog name was named in honor of him.

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your posts! Your watercolor cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start Joyce! Your cards are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete