Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cuddlebug Elephant Kraft Card

Inspired by Unity’s Kraft Birthday card challenge, I wanted to use their Birthday Jubilee set. I then found the perfect Cuddlebug set that would make an ideal card for my DIL. I also had recently purchased the Bo Bunny glitter paste, Ranger ink set and the Distress glitter — all on a great sale! So, then I started looking around for paper and colors that would complement the brown Kraft card, the grey elephant and the new products I bought. I found the glitter paste easier to use than the glitter in coloring in the balloons, but I wanted to use both colors. So, I persisted, but the Distress glitter is not fine grained so was more difficult to use. I wouldn’t say this card was a total success, but felt that it was a good learning experience worthwhile documenting! I embellished the card with sequins and used distress inks

on the edges to mesh colors better. Hope it looks good enough to give someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment