Wow…midweek already! Btw… meet Mija… our 4 month old pup!
I decided for Day 3 of my Growing in Unity week, that I’d tackle a little Christmas card. This was an easy make as I only used 2 kits for this one! I combined Frost and Folklore, the membership kit from 10/25, and, Holly All Around.
I started by embossing the images onto Bristol paper using a sparkly golden red embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I stamped the sentiment from the same kit using green ink and holographic powder. I used a couple of green inks with the background Holly stamp. I cut down all the pieces, layered them with a red sparkly paper and a plain green one. To complete this simple, but festive card I added a red ribbon and red crystals.
Pretty easy card to make, but cute I think! Plus, I got started on my Christmas cards. Thanks for stopping by and remember to comment on my blogs this week for a chance at winning $20 of store credit.
Wonderful Christmas card! I love all the stamps you used and have a couple of them on my wish list! Love the houses and Santa design, and the holly background is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove all that sparkly embossing you did! I know it's even more so IRL. Beautiful design.
ReplyDeleteI love it, and I'll be using these stamps to create some Christmas cards! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThese are so elegant and traditional and gives me Home Alone 😱 movie vibes love them 😍
ReplyDeleteGreat start to the holiday season. Love the sparkly!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the Santa and reindeer silhouette And town!!!
ReplyDeleteI like all the layers! thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletestamping sue
https://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/