Played some more with a fun ephemera pack from Prima for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party.
This time I used random leftover papers to create the backgrounds for the cute image, tag and Joy sentiment from the pack. I created the Falala sentiment strip by paring down a patterned paper. I embellished the card with ribbon, gold string and red enamel dots. The little tree and sentiment have gold metallic on them.
I’ve had a lot of fun creating these cards in the short amount of time I have had due to the delivery Saturday of our new little 3.4 lb. pup, named Mija! Must admit… puppies are exhausting but fun! Well… thanks for stopping by!
I love the vintage look of the elf. I'm enjoying all of the inspiration from the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Event!
ReplyDeleteAwww... super sweet card, Joyce! I'm so glad you've been able to play along. And congrats on the new pup... super cute! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteAnother super sweet whimsical card, Joyce. Just so lovely. And your new puppy is ADORBS!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card and such a sweet puppy!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.
ReplyDelete