Continued playing with an old Prima ephemera pack and paired it this time with a very old paper pack called Painted Poinsettias from Wild Rose Studio. Had fun with this third card for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party!
I started by creating trimming down a background for the little girl image. I used an old die to create a background for the girl piece using paper from the same pack. I then used an old poinsettia die on red paper and the green patterned paper. I fussy cut poinsettias from the paper pack and combined all three in tge corners. I used a sentiment strip from the ephemera pack and used papers from the paper pack for backing. I mounted everything on red card base and added mint colored enamel dots to complete the card.
Thanks for stopping by!
This is another really sweet Christmas card, Joyce. Lots of wonderful pink. I love it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card. I hope you're having fun with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDelete