Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Spring Into Christmas 2024 Linky Party - Card 5

 Wow… I’m on a bit of a roll! I took the opportunity today to play with, a new to me, Paper Rose Card Kit.

I’ve never picked up any of these kits before, but I loved Paper Roses Silver Bells papers and this kit also had a beautiful floral poinsettia die, called Poinsettia Flowers. The kit also included cardbases. Here’s the sample suggestions:


Welp, I didn’t achieve any of these but I did have fun playing anyway! I die cut the flowers and layered several of the papers, adding white mesh over one of the pieces. I then fussy cut some poinsettias, cut down the sentiment from the paper pack, and added pearls and a shimmer layer over the flowers. This was so fun and a nice break from painting and coloring!


Here’s the final card:

Not my best, but a very good first try I think! These kits are pretty interesting and the papers and dies were beautiful!

Be sure to link up your own Christmas cards for a chance at winning a prize from one of our generous sponsors! Check out the blog for more info: https://byshcardmakers.blogspot.com/2024/04/spring-into-christmas-2024-byshc-linky.html

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I think your card is better than the inspiration. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card, Joyce! I love the colors and the pretty poinsettias! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! My heart is drawn to the first one! Thanks for joining us at the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete