Monday, April 22, 2024

BYSHC Spring Into Christmas 2024 - Fourth Card

 So happy I was given an excuse to break into this beautiful unique Stamperia collection for the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party!

I picked up several items from Stamperia’s Christmas Patchwork collection on sale a few years ago, as I wanted to try emulating this style sometime! Haven’t yet, but until then, pulled together a pretty easy card for the Linky Party instead! All I did, to create this 5x7 card, was cut down a paper, glued on some chipboards and added penned in strings for the ornaments. So easy, and yet, I love this card! And, luckily, I have several cat lovers, in my Christmas recipient list, that I think will enjoy this one!


Thanks for stopping by… be sure to link up some holiday cards for your chance at winning a prize! Check out BYSH cardmakers blog for more info!

7 comments:

  1. Love all the layers and many pieces you've put into this one. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is so beautiful, Joyce! I love that beautiful angel! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always another beautiful card. I think I might have this paper too, but I have to go check my barrels of paper to see🤪

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! Love all the prints in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her dress is fantastic! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sentiment made me laugh as I remember my mother in law and her new kittins one Christmas... they did not go together LOL!

    ReplyDelete