Sunday, April 21, 2024

BYSHC Spring Into Christmas 2024 - Third Card

 Continuing on with the the fun BYSHC Spring Into Christmas Linky Party, I linked up my third card!

I was inspired to make this one by Stamperia’s Sweet Winter paper collection and a pretty patterned vellum I picked up somewhere. I found a pretty winter scene pattern I could cut down to use with the vellum. It’s not a shaker, as I didn’t want to detract from the scene, but it’s the same raised shape. I added a die cut and stamped sentiment using sparkle embossing powder on both.  To complete the card, I added pearl and snowflake embellishments.

Simple but elegant card, I think. Thanks for stopping by - try linking up a Christmas card to be eligible to win a prize from one of our generous sponsors!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous papers, Joyce! Love the design! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, very elegant. Love all the layers, the pretty papers & sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your signature vintage style using amazing paper so beautifully!!!❤️

    ReplyDelete