Tuesday, July 18, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #35 - Couple of Simple Cards!

 Made a couple of simple cards for this sketch challenge:

For the first card I used a Bo Bunny sentiment chipboard I had collected along with Unity paper, a ribbon, buttons, and some crystals! Just cut the paper down and pull everything together - easy peasy!

For the second card, I combined foiled DCWV holiday paper, a random scrap paper, crystals, with scene diecuts from a craft magazine. I added metallic string and cornered the card edges to mirror the insert. I layered the die cut sentiment with gold paper.

Very easy cards to make and perfect for last minute cards needed in a pinch!

Reminder, our Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky party starts Friday! Join in the fun and link up your holiday cards for a chance at winning some sponsor goodies! Check out the graphic for more info!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: