Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Another Sketch 29 Card - Unity FaLaLaLaLa Kit

 For this card, I wanted to finish using the papers I cut up for the last card! I promise…last one using this paper for awhile! It is challenging as the colors, although very pretty and soft, are muted versions, making matching colors more challenging! This time I went for an ornament stamp that I had fun using my pencils to add matching color and dimension. I used a stamp from Unity’s Fa-La-La-La-La Kit of the Month, from September 2022, and a Tonic die for the sentiment.

Must admit it was fun making the simple star ornament come to life!

Here’s the sketch again:

After arranging the papers, I decided to add a star background for the ornament. So, I used a star die set with a few coordinating scrap papers. I die cut the sentiment in matching colors.  To finish the card, I added enamel dots/pearls and a string bow.

Pretty simple card again, but I think the sketch and busy paper called for it. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment