Tuesday, January 3, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 29 Extended

 Hello again and Happy New Year! Put together another holiday card using Sketch Challenge 29, which has been extended into January, this time using an older Unity stamp from the KOM, dated 9/15, Our Hearts to Yours

I started with paper from a craft magazine that I kept because of the colors, so soft and lovely. I then embossed the image onto watercolor paper using a sparkly Seth Apter powder. I challenged myself to mix watercolor paint for the background to match the purple toned tan of the paper and I think I nailed it! I used blues and shimmery white paint and Spectrum glitter pen for the ornament. I cut the paper down, used shimmery strips for diagonal detail, added a die cut frame, some thread, and finally, liquid drops. 

Pretty simple card, but loving the colors. That’s it for today! Happy crafting till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment