Monday, November 14, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #28 - Cocoa & Love SSS

 Pulled out an older tiny Simon Says Stamp kit, called Cocoa & Love. Had to pick this one up as I am a cocoa lover! 

This card fulfills both the Coffee Loving PaperCrafters FB group‘s Fall 2022 | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and the Build Your Stash Holiday Card FB group’s challenge as well!



Now that I have a sketch to work with, it was easy to pull this card together! After identifying patterned papers I’d combine it with, I stamped the image on mixed media paper and used my Prismacolor color pencils and a few pens to color it in. Also used a sparkly pen to highlight the fluffy trim on the hat. 

To complete the card I used Washi tape and matching sequins!

Be sure to check out both challenges and search your stash for those gems that fit! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy crafting till next time!

5 comments: