Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Stay Cozy and Feel the Warmth

Made a 3rd card for the Coffee Lover Blog Hop! Having already inked up another coffee stamp, Unity’s Hot Mess border stamp, I proceeded to watercolor it, using Christmas colors. Thought it would make a cute holiday card! After it dried, I used my Prismacolor pencils and pens to tighten up the look. I then added white paint spatters.


I then found a great stamp to pair with it, from Unity’s Planner Girl: Stay Cozy Kit. I inked it up with a Gina K red and then embossed it with Brutus Monroe’s beautiful Christmas Eve embossing powder  (red with gold glitter). I decided to add glitter dots all over to spread the sparkly look and used a Wow gold glitter and glitter glue to do this. I also added more white dots and glittered those as well.


Finally, I found the perfect papers to pair with my watercolored sparkly card front... the My Mind’s Eye’s Cozy Christmas paper. The sweater pattern has a red glittery stripe. Felt it paired well with the sentiment and coffee/tea/mulled cider/hot cocoa cups (whatever your preference... I love all of them)!


Stamps used:

Hot Mess

Planner Girl: Stay Cozy

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting till next time!

13 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so cute! I love the colors and the fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is amazing. I love how you have blended Christmas colors with the coffee theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors and awesome images. Great for the coffee lovers hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally feel the warmth with this card. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, wow, wow!! This is so festive and cheery! Love all the sparkly and glimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is colored so perfectly for the Christmas season. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful card!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Fab colouring. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Joyce!! Thanks for linking up, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete