Monday, November 18, 2019

Gina K Merry Christmas Card

Wanted to try something new today! I opened up my new Gina K Warm Winter Wishes Card kit! This kit is so cute with 3 full stamp sets, dies, paper, a stencil, ... will take me a few years to use all these goodies up!

Warm Winter Wishes Card Kit

Used Kraft paper to stamp and emboss the lovely poinsettia flowers and bird, and stamp the leaves and twig on. I used Christmas Eve embossing powder from Brutus Monroe, and Distress Oxide Peeled Paint and Versafine Clair Shady Lane inks. Used another Kraft paper and a paper from the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas pad as a backing. I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto a lighter Kraft paper to make it stand out. I ended up making a frame out of the patterned paper to highlight the sentiment and create a base for all the die cut pieces. I used one of the included green papers as the card base and added some red crystals to complete the card. Pretty easy to make a cute card glittery card! Love this kit so far!



Back to watercoloring tomorrow! Till next time, happy crafting!

1 comment: