Monday, March 25, 2019

Tulip Girl Card

Used the December 2018 KOTM from Unity for the image, the June 2017 KOTM for the sentiment and My Mind’s Eye Pretty Things paper pad for all pieces. After stamping the girl onto watercolor paper, I watercolored pieces of her. I then stamped her again on other pieces of paper and pieced her together. I also used pencils and pens on the completed image.


Pretty easy to put this card together with a brad, enamel dots, MFT dies and some lace.


Hope you like my vintage tulip girl! Have a great week! Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. As usual, I love your choice of colors, design and pretty much everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoAnne, thank you very much! When I saw the tulips, I had to do this one!

      Delete
  2. I love this, and may case it, with my Unity girls. What watercolor paper do you use, may I ask? I always think of watercolor paper is being very rough and difficult for stamping on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen I think I answered this one, but I use a variety of papers. I think this was Strathmore. Most often, I use Canson Bristol. But I have Ranger and other brands with more coarse like surfaces, that I like to use sometimes. Just different effects.

      Delete
  3. Lovely colours & layers, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete