Friday, October 26, 2018

Spooky Girl Card

Wanted to make at least 1 Halloween card for the Season. So, after pulling out Unity’s Spooky Girl, I also grabbed Pink Paislee’s Spellcast paper pad. I also pulled out an Oct. 31 stamp, from That’s Creepy Kit, that I received in a grab bag. I originally thought I’d paper piece the girl, but instead ended up using the image I stamped on the gold flecked paper and used my Prismacolors directly on her. I stamped and black embossed the October stamp on an orange sheet. I then decided to use Tim Holtz Idealogy Halloween Remnant Rubs to add some fun details. I pulled another sheet to use as the base, stamped a script stamp from Make Today kit. I fussy cut some hexagons from the same paper and used a non-Unity kit to add a bottle and fly. I stamped and embossed the sentiment on another scrap. I inked up all the paper edges in black, added web and spider embellishments, Trick or Treat washi tape, sequins and black and white twine. 


Not how I envisioned the card, but you have to give your creativity free reign...no matter where it leads! Wishing you a Happy Halloween and happy crafting!

2 comments: