Saturday, June 30, 2018

June ATC’s - Strength and Dignity and You Are Sweet

Here’s the last 2 sets of Artist Trading Cards. The first Strength and Dignity was pretty easy to put together. I used a sentiment stamp from Unity’s 7/13 KOTM kit and a frame stamp, from No. Journal Box kit, which I embossed using a brown embossing powder. I stamped a background stamp, from the 12/16 SMAK kit, on regular card stock. I used patterned paper, lace, washi tape, a little ephemera and tiny pearl dots. I really like this sentiment.

The second ATC was created using Unity’s June 2017 KOTM and the partial sentiment from the April 2018 KOTM. First, I built a foundation using a wood grain patterned paper. I cut up my brighter alcohol inked papers (I described how I created these sheets in the earlier June ATC writeup). I stamped the circle of fruit on vellum using clear embossing ink and die cut using a circle die. I  used pens to color the fruit to coordinate with the background. I also used a black pen to outline the fruit. I then stamped part of the sentiment on each side of the circle and cut the circle in half. I fussy cut out bits of paper from the Farmhouse paper pad I used. And I pulled out fruit washi to include on the card. I really like how summery this one felt to me. Since there were 2 designs developed I posted pics of both. Till next time, happy crafting!









2 comments: