Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sending Love Card

Made an easy card today using 5 different Unity kits: girl from 9/15 SMAK, background swirl from 12/16 SMAK, diamonds from 6/13 KOTM, dotted frame from 11/10 KOTM, sentiment from Antique Butterfly kit. One of these I picked up in a Swap site! Went a little vintage again with soft colors. I used 3 different paper pads, Show in the picture below.

To start with, I stamped the girl on the vintage paper with archival black ink. I then added a little color to cheeks and clothing using Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. You may notice I have a little container with a sponge I put some gamsol in and then just dip in the paper stick to smooth out the pencil lines a little.

I stamped the diamonds to the side of the girl and added similar colors to it and used a black pen for lining the diamonds a bit. I then took a plain mint blue paper and stamped a Tea Rose ink colored swirl background on it. I attached that to another patterned paper with dots to serve as the frame for the girl. I wrapped eyelash(?) ribbon around that combo and tied a bow on the left side.

I stamped the frame for the sentiment using the Tea Rose ink on blue paper. I them stamped the sentiment using black ink. I ran the edges along Gathered Twigs ink.

Finally I added a verse paper to the card stock, layered on the framed girl and sentiment and added crystal dots. I love the soft colors on this one and had fun using other stamps! Thanks for visiting and have a great day.



2 comments: