Monday, April 16, 2018

Girls Dresses Card

Used stamps today, that I picked up in a swap from Unity’s 5/14 Hey Girl KOTM and Shop. Lunch. Chat. Gal kits to make a fun girly card! This was easy to put together. I also used some Tim Holtz stencils that matched the theme and the paper I used is from Authentique’s Latest and Greatest collection.

To start, I stenciled onto white smooth watercolor paper using Distress and Oxide inks. I then stamped the dresses image using black archival ink. I decided I wanted to use one of the papers for one of the dresses, so I paper pieced that one and also shaded it. I then watercolored/pencil colored the rest. I used a Spectrum Noir glitter pen on the grey dress. I also used a marker to detail black lines overall.

I stamped the sentiment I wanted to use on paper from the stamp pad and backed that with a dotted sheet from the pad. I used the same dotted sheet paper to make a partial border for the dresses.

To pull the card together, I added 2 different fringe-like ribbons, sticky hearts and enamel dots. I hope you enjoy this card! I think one of my friends or my sister will get this one...we are shoppers, after all! Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments: