Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Happy Moments Vase Card

Today, I watercolored this card using Unity’s new Happy Moments kit. I colored the beautiful flowers and vase using tube paints, having matched them to the paper shown. I spritzed the image with paint and a bit of Cadmium Yellow Brea Reese glitter ink. I framed the image with a postage die cut grey patterned piece and black dotted paper. Used the same dotted paper on the card base to frame the pretty patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment on a matching patterned paper, backed that with the dotted paper and added a matching Bo Bunny brad.

Finally, pulled the card together and after review, added prills and white pen to flower centers and added a little white gesso to flower petals for texture. With that, I decided the card was done. Always interested in feedback! Thanks and have a great day!




2 comments: