Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Library Card

Today, I opted for a very simple quick card. I bought Unity’s Struggle is Part of It stamp kit a while ago and at Christmas time picked up Brutus Monroe’s Library Background on sale. I thought they would  pair great together. So, I stamped the image on a paper from Prima’s Life Time paper pad and stamped the sentiment on a tag in the paper pad and fussy cut that out. I distressed both papers. I colored the books with Prismacolor pencils and used pens on the word “Cherished” from the tag. I stamped the background stamp on Kraft paper. Because I wanted to add an accent color, I pulled some strips from a Heartfelt Creations paper pad that to me match the subject well. I pulled the card together and added a metal key, a button and sequins. 



Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment