Monday, February 12, 2018

Authentique Fabulous Girl

Played around today with an Authentique paper pad, Fabulous. I decided the girl from Unity’s 5/17 Kit of the Month (KOTM) was a perfect fit for the pad, especially with the hair band. I also stamped the phone and a sentiment from the 12/17 KOTM.

This card was relatively easy to make. I stamped the image on one of the pages next to the Stay Sassy saying. I also stamped it on a patterned paper and a blank cream sheet. I colored the girl using a combo of Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. I fussy cut glasses from pad and also drew a mouth on the girl. I fussy cut and paper pieced clothes and the hair band onto the girl and fussy cut that image out. I added the completed image to the paper. I also cut out the Hello Darling image from the pad and added that to the top left of the girl. I backed that with red paper.

To create the card, I used a 6x6 card base and added patterned paper, red dotted paper stripes, the image and phone. I colored a doily using Festive Berries Distress Ink and added that to the bottom. I dovetailed the sentiment tag and combined it with another tag using a red brad. The card was finished with some red and blue green dots.

Hope you enjoy this fun card! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment