Saturday, January 20, 2018

Simple Birth Day Card

Remembered today that my dog groomer was going to have her baby over the holidays. Time for a birth day card!

Today, I created a simple card using Unity’s Stella girl. Staying away from blue and pink, I chose a pale orange/salmon color scheme. Used Prismacolor pencils on the image, fussy cut it out and elevated it onto yellow paper that I had stamped with oxide inks using a flower stamp from the February 2013 KOTM. I framed that with diecut craft paper. I stamped the sentiment on the same yellow paper, decorated it with washi tape and made a shaker out of it using a yellow frame from a set I had picked up at Tuesday AM. I pieced coordinating paper onto a craft card base, fixed the image and sentiment to the card and embellished with Melissa Francis butterflies (colored with Chalk Writers) and sticky salmon colored crystals.

Can’t wait to see my groomer and her baby pics and give her the gift card!



No comments:

Post a Comment