Monday, January 22, 2018

Blush Craft Birthday Card

In response to a craft card challenge, I made this birthday card using the beautiful My Mind’s eye Blush paper pad. Read on to learn How I put this card together.




I first found a soft white paper to emboss the flower from Unity’s Beautiful Birthday Wishes kit using WOW Copper embossing powder. I then used distress inks and a crushed olive distress crayon to color the image very lightly as this wasn’t on watercolor paper, in patterns and colors complementary to the pad, and dried it using a hair dryer! I stamped the sentiment onto another paper using a small StampinUp Navy pad. I used a new Penny Black diecut called Antique Frame to cut the image out and used a smaller die to back the sentiment. I cut and folded craft paper into a 5x7 card size. I used a dusty rose gold shimmer paper to frame the card and the sentiment. I used a flower diecut to embellish the card along with Nuvo drops. Hope you enjoy the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment