Friday, October 18, 2024

BYSHC Falling for the Holidays 2024 Linky Party

 It’s time for another Linky Party! All you have to do is create a holiday card and link it up for a chance at winning a prize from one of our wonderful sponsors! See the graphic below for the blog site to link up your cards!

For this card, I used Altenew’s Classic Pinecones embossing folder on white paper. I ink blended 2 brown and 2 green distress oxide inks onto the pinecones and needles. I then rubbed a gold paste over the tops of the raised edges. I added white and gold spatters over the top. I die cut out the pieces of the ornament using a Memory Box Millbrook Ornament die. I added gold sticky strips to the ornament and to the background paper. I outlined everything for shading using a black Stabilo pencil with water. Finally, I added a sentiment from an old Sunny Studio kit and sone sequins and dots.

That embossing folder is the bomb! Remember to link up your cards for a chance at winning a prize!

BYSHC blog linky party link: https://byshcardmakers.blogspot.com/2024/10/falling-for-holidays-2024-byshc-linky.html

8 comments:

  1. Amazing and beautiful card, Joyce! I love the non-traditional colors and all the elements... it's just so beautiful! Thanks so much for all you do for {BYSHC}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, this card is so pretty. Hopped right over to see what you used and how you did this card. I ❤️ it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful woodsy vibe! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love all that texture and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! Your card is Beautiful! I cannot stop staring at it, stunning really!

    ReplyDelete