Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Build Your Stash Holiday Cards Linky Party - Card 1

 Getting back into crafting takes time and exercise… here’s my first start… a holiday card using a little Simon Says Stamp stencil set, an old paper pack and an old die. Decided to join in the Linky party fun…

I used an old ornate square die to set off the image and a red glitter sheet for backgrounds and little die cuts. The snowflake and star dies came from an old crafting magazine.

Pretty simple card to dust off my craft space with. And yes… I created red trees…why not? Fun to get back into crafting after a long hiatus doing other stuff! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Such a Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!!! ~Von Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Joyce! I hope you had a wonderful break but I am so happy to see you creating again! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, what a gorgeous card and I love your photo setup. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely holiday card in these pinks and reds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An awesome start back to crafting. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete