Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Sketch 42 Holiday Cards

 February came in with a new Build Your Stash Holiday Card sketch challenge:

So, I was inspired to create a few different cards using older papers and ephemera I hadn’t touched in a few years! Here’s my first card using My Mind’s Eye Yuletide collection. I split one of the papers up and backed it with another paper from the pack and a shiny silver holographic paper to spruce it up. I then took one of the tag ephemera from the collection and stamped a sentiment from a Tim Holtz kit. To complete the card, I added silver snowflakes, silver twine, a metal snowflake and a Snow ephemera sentiment. I really like the gray tone scenes on this card!



 For the next card, I used an old Amy Designs Christmas Wishes paper set. I took Unity’s Sweetest Snowman stamp set and tried to match the colors and theme of the paper using alcohol inks. 


To complete this card, I added the sentiment from the kit, twine and enamel dots. Hope you enjoyed my interpretation of this sketch with these cards. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment