Sunday, November 26, 2023

Holiday Card… Altenew + IndigoBlu

 Had a little crafty fun coloring this embossed card created with Altenew’s Pinecones embossing folder. I used watercolors on the background, and sponged distress oxides over the needles and pinecones. I then added TCW gold metallic paste and a shiny Picket Fence glaze over the pinecones. Finally, I added a little marker action on the branches and pine needles, then spattered white opaque paint over all. I cut down the panel and distressed the edges.

I then took a vintage holiday paper and added gold embossed details using IndigoBlu’s Christmas Wreath stamp set. I then embossed the sentiment on vellum, added a background paper and used a deckle edge die set to add a border with a DCWV high sheen paper. 

I die cut some branches with a TH die set, using a patterned green paper that I distressed with oxides. I then assembled the card on brown card stock, adding gold thread and gold sticky dots. Love the grungy feel of it!


Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting till next time!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think I need that embossing folder😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Thanks for sharing techniques.

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete