Sunday, November 26, 2023

Hero Arts Kit

 So, after a year (or two), I finally unpacked a Hero Arts kit and tried out a few things. I pulled out a random white with printed snowflakes scrap paper and started stenciling snowflakes using the 2 ink cubes included in the kit. I then found another snowflake stencil and used the glimmer spray included in the kit to add more interest. That shimmer texture and color are fabulous! The kit included a sparkly sheet that I used the Large Snowflakes and Swirls die on (it also came with the kit). I also used it on a coordinating DCWV glitter paper. I then found a coordinating AB Studio ephemera piece I thought I could use.


After drying, I mounted the paper on dark blue paper and started playing with designs.


I ended up adding a ribbon, clear crystals and liquid dots to complete the card! I found a random sentiment in my stash, and stamped the sentiment with one of the cubes. I then used the other cube to ink the edges and emboss with clear sparkle embossing powder. I used one of the included papers as a card base.


I’ll have to try all this again with the large background stamp I think the kit originally included…just need to find it ;-) ! But it was fun just playing around with all the pieces I gathered together! The die set and shimmer spray are clear winners here! 

Thanks for stopping by - till next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment